Medigap Plan N
Medigap Plan N’s benefits
Medigap Plan N is a low-premium policy that covers significant portions of remaining medical bill costs.
Medigap Plan N covers:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs
- Medicare Part B coinsurance
- First three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Emergency care during foreign travel (80% of remaining costs)
Medicare Part B’s copayments are not fully covered by Medigap Plan N. But these copayments are relatively inexpensive, as your copay will be up to $20 for outpatient visits, and up to $50 when visiting the ER without being admitted as an inpatient.
What Medigap Plan N doesn’t cover
Medigap Plan N does not cover:
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
Interpreting Medigap Plan N’s benefits
Like Plans K, L, and M, Medigap Plan N charges a small premium while leaving you to cover the smaller leftover costs. It’s the most comprehensive of the plans comparable to it.
If you need more assistance with understanding Medigap Plan N, contact World Financial Solutions today.
Receive Your Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.