Medigap Plan B
Medigap Plan B’s benefits
Medigap Plan B covers the basics. It doesn’t offer the same amount of coverage as other plans, but with that being said, not all healthcare needs and expenses are created equal. What isn’t shown is the potential thousands of dollars that this plan can save.
Medigap Plan B covers:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- First three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
What Medigap Plan B doesn’t cover
Medigap Plan B does not cover:
- Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Emergency care during foreign travel
Interpreting Medigap Plan B’s coverage
A person interested in Medigap Plan B prioritizes simplicity. This plan is for someone who may not require frequent inpatient and/or outpatient treatments. But in the event that this person has a medical emergency, he or she already has a plan in place that will cover the basics.
And, as far as weighing other options, another plan most similar to this one is Medigap Plan A. They cover the same costs, but Medigap Plan B offers coverage in one more category – the Medicare Part A deductible. For a person deciding between the two, the Part A deductible coverage may be the key difference when choosing which plan to enroll in.
If you need more assistance with understanding Medigap Plan B, contact World Financial Solutions today.
Receive Your Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.