Medigap Plan C
Medigap Plan C’s benefits
Medigap Plan C is among the Medigap Plans that offer the most coverage. The extent of this Plan’s coverage rivals that of Medigap Plans D, F, and G. It should also be noted that Medigap Plan C is not available to anyone who became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020.
Medigap Plan C covers:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- First three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Emergency care during foreign travel (80% of remaining costs)
What Medigap Plan C doesn’t cover
Medigap Plan C does not cover:
- Medicare Part B excess charges
Interpreting Medigap Plan C’s coverage
A person considering Medigap Plan C would likely value a policy that covers all bases. This is a cautious approach for someone who doesn’t require frequent medical treatments, because a plan like this could be purchased with potential health issues in mind. On the other hand, a person who often receives medical treatments will have a policy that eliminates a large financial burden that he or she would otherwise have to deal with.
If you need more assistance with understanding Medigap Plan C, contact World Financial Solutions today.
Receive Your Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.