Medigap Plan G
Medigap Plan G’s benefits
For someone who wants a Medigap Plan most similar to Plan F, but doesn’t qualify due to not being eligible for Medicare prior to January 1, 2020, Medigap Plan G is the best option.
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- First three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Emergency care during foreign travel (80% of remaining costs)
What Medigap Plan G doesn’t cover
Medigap Plan G does not cover:
- Medicare Part B deductible
Interpreting Medigap Plan G’s coverage
For someone who became eligible for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020, this policy is the closest thing to Medigap Plan F. Plan G not only saves a significant amount of costs, but it does so on levels beyond the alternatives.
If you need more assistance with understanding Medigap Plan G, contact World Financial Solutions today.
Receive Your Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.