Medigap Plan F
Medigap Plan F’s benefits
Medigap Plan F covers every item in the Medicare Supplement Plan category.
Medigap Plan F covers:
- Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs
- Medicare Part B coinsurance or copay
- First three pints of blood
- Medicare Part A hospice care coinsurance or copay
- Medicare Part A deductible
- Medicare Part B deductible
- Medicare Part B excess charges
- Care in a Skilled Nursing Facility
- Emergency care during foreign travel (80% of remaining costs)
What Medigap Plan F doesn’t cover
There’s nothing Medigap Plan F doesn’t cover. However, this plan isn’t available to those who qualified for Medicare on or after January 1, 2020.
Interpreting Medigap Plan F’s coverage
This plan is for someone who qualified for Medicare before January 1, 2020 and wants the most coverage possible.
If you need more assistance with understanding Medigap Plan F, contact World Financial Solutions today.
Receive Your Quote
We are not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.